Ok, I propose forming a blog/coop of sorts.......a community blog for all of us to go and post our recent work, or even thoughts on certain matters. Anyone who is interested in being a part of this collective, let me know! I plan on having some collaborations and maybe some themed calls for art that I think would be excellent for group exhibitions and shows.

I think St. Louis needs something like this....a group of photographers that can really kick a** and help each other and our art grow by leaps and bounds ;)

P.S. If this grows to the point I think it will.......I plan on forming an organization, one where we can conduct workshops, etc. I have sponsors already lined up...yeah, lol!

P.P.S. If interested, email me at hansonmissysue@yahoo.com or call at 636.675.2090. MySlart mail seems to go directly to my spam folder??!! lol

Views: 62

Replies to This Discussion

Also I will email you a long list of names of photographers you'd like to meet..?.. we'll talk at 33October

You're awesome! Thanks! I don't know Jamie Jessop but had hear the name. Ironaicly I had just emailed him about his Ert nights. Didn't realize he was also a video guy like me.

Thanks!

RSS

STL Area Visual Art Happenings

STL is so lucky to have such masterpieces minutes away! Please take advantage of all SLAM has to offer!

MUSEUM HOURS

Tuesday–Sunday, 10:00 am–5:00 pm Friday, 10:00 am–9:00 pm Closed Monday Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. The Museum is open New Year's Day.

ADMISSION

Admission to the Museum is free every day. Admission to featured exhibitions is free on Friday.

Click here for more details

© 2017   Created by MySLART.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service