I know, I know....everyone's kid is a Picaso. However, I don't anything about art, but I know what I like. My 10 year is quite creative. A lot of stuff she just slaps together, but for each item like that, she produces 1 or 2 things that I think are quite good. She paints, makes things out of duct tape, etc...

Anyway, I was wanting to submit a few of her pictures somewhere,but I have no idea where to do so, or how to do it. I'm not asking to sell her stuff, but rather for someone to look at it and tell us if she has some sort of potential and how we might continue to encourage her and other similar directions and help.

thank you all for any help

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The St. Louis Artists Guild has an annual student exhibit. Contact them for details on how to submit work. Also, thanks for encouraging your child to be creative!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

STL Area Visual Art Happenings

STL is so lucky to have such masterpieces minutes away! Please take advantage of all SLAM has to offer!

MUSEUM HOURS

Tuesday–Sunday, 10:00 am–5:00 pm Friday, 10:00 am–9:00 pm Closed Monday Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. The Museum is open New Year's Day.

ADMISSION

Admission to the Museum is free every day. Admission to featured exhibitions is free on Friday.

Click here for more details

© 2018   Created by MySLART.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service