Check back often to see the latest open calls for our main gallery exhibits!
All Media Exhibition
Call For Art – “All Media Exhibition”
The Soulard Art Market and Contemporary Gallery is calling for submissions to “All Media Exhibition” a juried exhibition of local artists. The exhibition runs from November 12, 2010 through December 5, 2010. S.A.M. is looking to represent a select group of artists in our Contemporary Art Gallery, to exhibit alongside our 12 resident artists.
Paint, Pastel, Ink, Gesso, Mixed, Photography, and everything in between the lines. No Themes, No Limits, It is all media.
Submission Guidelines (regular submitters please note changes for this event)
- Artists may submit up to three original works for consideration.
- 2D artwork can be no larger than five feet on any side.
- 2D artwork must be framed and ready for hanging (no saw tooth hangers please). Unframed “gallery wrapped” canvasses are acceptable.
- Sculpture should be no taller than five feet. Artists must provide their own pedestals, if needed.
- No video or ceiling suspended work will be accepted.
- All artwork for consideration must be submitted via JPEG/JPG image.
- File size for each JPEG/JPG cannot exceed 500kb and should be named as such: Artist’s Name_Artwork Title_Dimensions.jpg (for example: John Smith_Artwork1_16x20.jpg)
- Late entries will not be accepted, no exceptions.
- Accepted artists must be willing to be filmed and/or must be willing and available to participate in any press interviews, documentaries, and/or photo releases. Artists must be willing to have their artwork filmed or included in any press releases, articles or other publications as seen fit by the show curators.
- Artists wishing to exhibit must send their images for jury via the submission form at the web address below.
- All artists submitting must pay an entry fee of $15. This is the only fee for this exhibit.
- Artists must send a check for $15 payable to “YEHS” to this address:
ATTN: All Media Exhibition
22 Hill Trail Court
Wentzville, MO 63385
- Entries will be juried when payment is received. Entries not postmarked by the submission deadline will not be juried for inclusion in the show.
- Artists will be notified of acceptance/decline immediately once juried. The sooner you submit, the sooner you will know.
- One accepted artist will be selected to receive the “Juror’s Choice Award”.
- The award will be presented to the recipient during a special ceremony at the Opening Reception.
- The winning artist will be recognized as the gallery’s “Spotlight Artist” with a featured space in the gallery during a future exhibition.
Sales & Commission
- Soulard Art Market does not charge a commission on sales made during the exhibition.
- Artists will retain 100% of sales.
- Artists may list works as NFS.
Artwork not picked up by the deadline will be donated to charity.
- Running Dates:
November 12, 2010 – December 5, 2010
- Submission Deadline:
November 22, 2010 – 5 pm
- Accepted Artist Notification:
by November 28, 2010
- Drop-off Dates for Accepted Works:
November 6, 2010 1 pm to 5 pm
November 7, 2010 1 pm to 5 pm
- Opening Reception:
November 12, 2010 – 7pm to 10pm
- Art Pickup Dates:
December 4, 2010 – 1 to 5 pm
December 5, 2010 – 1pm to 5 pm