Due to illness, 33November is canceled.
But do not fret - December CFA Now Open!
Guest Juror Henryk Ptasiewicz!!!
MySLArt.Org (My Saint Louis Art) is seeking 33 artists to exhibit in our juried "33December" exhibition at The Old Orchard Gallery in historic Webster Groves!
Opening Reception - Free & Open to the Public - Friday, December 29th From 6-10pm
Art Installation will be Wednesday, December 27th from 6-8pm
Art Removal is Monday, January 8th from 6-8pm
- Deadline: Submissions will be reviewed as received and accepted or rejected, as received only until we have selected 33 exhibiting artists - don't delay submitting.
Guidelines & Restrictions
- All artists aged 16 years and older living within a 150 mile radius of St. Louis are invited to submit up to three works in any medium or mixed media (not to exceed 54 inches in any directions of those 3 pieces)
- Due to limited gallery space, some larger works may be declined.
- There is no creation date restriction.
- Only work accepted and hung for the show will be allowed to be sold during the show. No prints, replications etc may be sold during a 33 event.
- All work submitted for 33shows must be available for sale unless noted with a NFS tag.
- MySLArt has the right to reject any art submission based on appropriateness of the venue. Some examples of possible rejection may be: nudity, profanity, politics, or violence. All art is curated on a case by case basis.
- Pedestals (if required) are to be supplied by the artist.
- There is a $33 entry fee per accepted artist (not per work). There is no fee for submitting your work.
- When a sale is made artists may replace the sold item with another approved work.
MySLArt.Org charges no gallery commissions on any sales of your work, artists keep 100%.
"Best In Show" (Juror's Choice winner) will receive a $100 gift card and "Emerging Artist" award will receive a $50 gift card toward locally-owned art supply store Artmart. Visitor's Choice will receive a $25 gift card to locally owned The Done Dept.!
Submit your work for review to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
- Images of your three works (JPEG preferred)
- Phone number & address includiong ZIP CODE to verify geographic eligibility
- Title, medium, price, and final dimensions (includes frame/matting) of each work to be exhibited.
- Please indicate in the subject line of your email for which month's show you are submitted.
- Please indicate if this will be your first time showing with MySLArt.org
Artists must be willing to have their artwork filmed or included in any press releases, articles, or other publications as seen fit by the show curators. MySLArt.org is not responsible in any way for the financial, legal, material, physical, mental liability of any artist, participant, visitor or viewer to this event. Any art left at the venue 60 days after the art removal date will become property of MySLArt.org. We will remind you many, many times before this happens. These are at your own risk exhibits, it is the responsibility of each artist to insure their own work. By submitting your work you agree to these terms.
MySLArt.Org Inc. is proud to be sponsored by Artmart, The Done Dept., and Schlafly Bottleworks!