Art TALK (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Local Activity

wide angle with a computer program

i have been stitching together images to make some extreme wide angle images . see this link. pan around and explore. http://gigapan.org/m

Started by jim trotter

1 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by jim trotter

Anyone need any help with graphic design

I am a local Graphic/ Web Designer and Artist. Let me know if you or anyone you know needs help with graphics, website design, photo or vid…

Started by Shawn Michael Ballard

0 Feb 12, 2013

Who wants to get together to paint or draw out in the st. charles, ofallon, wentville area

I would love to meet some creative people who live out near me. I have bo creative people in my life and I would really like to change that…

Started by Shawn Michael Ballard

0 Dec 19, 2012

Turner Center Open House May 4

Be sure and check out our Open House Friday May 4 from 6-8 pm! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avJ3boTB1q0

Started by Turner Center for the Arts

0 Apr 29, 2012

Student Art Show at St Charles Community College

Come see the variety of creations made by the art students on display now at SCC in Cottleville. A free opening reception Wednesday night a…

Started by Angela Myers

0 Apr 23, 2012

Art In The Park Sept 25, 2011 St. Louis Hills

Art in the Park Sunday, September 25th 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Francis Park in St. Louis Hills Free admission! Music Hudson and the Hoo Doo Cats…

Started by Jane Linders

2 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Jane Linders

Anyone have luck selling art on Etsy?

I just opened up an Etsy shop. Has anyone else had luck selling art on Etsy? I'm trying to sell my polaroid transfers there. Check it: http…

Started by Jane Linders

3 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by MySLART

Contemporary Art Museum Holiday Open House

There's two reasons to go to Washington Avenue this Thursday, December 16. Etsy Art Sale & Holiday Open House Contemporary Art Museum…

Started by Jane Linders

0 Dec 12, 2010

Wood Icing 1 yr anniversary Group exhibit Nov 5

Wood Icing One Year Anniversary Group Exhibit Location: Wood Icing at The Chesterfield Mall on the second level next to Sears Time Friday,…

Started by Jane Linders

0 Oct 31, 2010

Rally to Restore Sanity

Please join us at the Arch Staircase on Saturday Oct. 30 at 10AM for some Fun and Civility. The rally is politically neutral. The purpose…

Started by Jane Linders

0 Oct 23, 2010

RSS

STL Area Visual Art Happenings

STL is so lucky to have such masterpieces minutes away! Please take advantage of all SLAM has to offer!

MUSEUM HOURS

Tuesday–Sunday, 10:00 am–5:00 pm Friday, 10:00 am–9:00 pm Closed Monday Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. The Museum is open New Year's Day.

ADMISSION

Admission to the Museum is free every day. Admission to featured exhibitions is free on Friday.

Click here for more details

© 2018   Created by MySLART.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service